WindPro WEng Calculation Problems Using WEng4.0 & WEng3.1

While I was working one of my WPP project with Windpro the Site Comliance WEng calculation did not work with high resolution with WEng3.1. I realized that maybe WEng4.0 could made this calculation and I plugged out from WEng3.1 & plugged in WEng4.0. After all, I need to continue my calculation for my other projects, WEng3.1 did not work and it gives an error something like that;

Error 1;

https://attachment.freshdesk.com/inline/attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6MjA0MzIwODQxMDY5OCwiZG9tYWluIjoiZW1kaGVscC5mcmVzaGRlc2suY29tIiwiYWNjb3VudF9pZCI6MTAzODAxNn0.0QXc1mUbb8A2P3WwmAmb5mZlIAisGPdIY9LU1C5ywlQ

Error2:

https://attachment.freshdesk.com/inline/attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6MjA0MzIwODQxMDY5OSwiZG9tYWluIjoiZW1kaGVscC5mcmVzaGRlc2suY29tIiwiYWNjb3VudF9pZCI6MTAzODAxNn0.Q_2z3M529c04gnVIKk5cnIXxFHeH7poYp0BLyjRiwo4

Although I try to load WAsP Suite, WEng modules again, The Windpro WEng is not working.

Thanks for your support.

BR,

Erkan

Hi Erkan,

Both of the attached WindPRO error messages say “project class failed to create a new project instance” which indicates a problem with the installation. I also see a button called “show bug report” and I guess that you will get detailed information when you press that. If that does not help you, I suggest that you contact WindPRO support.

If I read your question correctly, you were able to calculate with WEng 4.0, but now are having problems going back to WEng 3.1. I don't know whether the two versions are supposed to co-exist under a WindPRO installation. If you were running our programs directly, I would recommend that you switched to WEng 4.0. Actually, we no longer support WEng 3.1 (latest version is from 2015) so I no longer have it on my PC.

Best regards,
Morten