Problem while working with both WAsP and WEng dongles plaged in

Dear WAsP Team,

I am a new WAsP 10, WEng 2 and WAT 3 user.
I tried to export WEng results for WAT in excel format by clicking on the "Tools -> Reporting" option in WEng but I can't because I am getting the error message "this script needs a licensed version of WAsP to run etc...".
The thing is that I have both programs (WAsP, WEng) licensed with dongles plugged in my PC.
Once I click on the Riso Licence Manager I can see both installed dongles, but I get also the message "It seems that more than one Riso dongle is inserted. That's OK when the programs are running (eg. WAsP and WEng), but the licence manager program can work with only one dongle at a time. Please take them out and re-install only one."
Can you help me on this issue? Why this problems occurs? Is there a way that both programs can run concurrently?

Thank you in advance for your help and support!
If you are a new user you probably have downloaded all the latest versions of our software.

However, you might need a piece of software enabling the WEng2 script to talk invoke WAsP8/9/10. This was previously distributed with the WAT installation package, but I think it was excluded from the latest WAT 3.0 package. Try to first install WAT 2.5 from http://www.wasp.dk/Download/Software/Weng2_Installation.aspx
and then install WAT 3.0 from http://www.wasp.dk/Download/Software/Weng3_Installation.aspx
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello, I wonder if your problem is indeed related to the fact that you're using two dongles with a different licence installed on each one. In WAsP Engineering, when you go to 'This installation' on the help menu, what does it say? Does it say that both products are licenced, or only WAsP Engineering?