Resource grid (2005-04-11)

Old Forum Archivist

I have discovered the 'resource grid'. Unfortunately it appears to produce values different from the turbine calculation. I have tried with two different onsite wind measurements (38m & 50m) and two different hub heights (65m & 85m). e.g. the resource grid predicts 6.00m/s @ 65m from the 50m data but the turbine report presents 4.22m/s with AEP of 1.52. Incidentally, I can't get the resource grid to show any AEP data.

--------

Dear Anton, this looks mysterious... Please mail your WAsP8 workspace file to WAsPSupport@risoe.dk.

--------

Hello, I either cannot get any AEP data from the Resource grid. What can I do?

Katja

--------

There will never be AEP results if a wind turbine generator is not associated with the resource grid. You can see the other hierarchy members which are associated with a resource grid by clicking the grid in the hierarchy tree and holding the mouse button down. The associated members will be highlighted in blue.

If there *is* a WTG associated, and you still don't see any AEP results, then please email waspsupport@risoe.dk with a full description of what you're seeing. If possible, please send the workspace file too.

--------