Wind Farm POwer Curve

Pedrovozone

Hi, I've tried to find where I can view (let alone copy) the Wind Farm Power Curve feature from the Reference Site, but I can't get to it.
I thought it came from the reports section, but I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere. Could this be a problem from my site, or am I just blind?
Hi Pedro,

The way to do this is to
1) Insert a reference site for your windfarm and then define its position and measurement height
2) Recalculate the windfarm
3) Right-click the windfarm object and select 'show| WF power curve'
4) Click somewhere in the WF power curve, press ctrl+C to copy to clipboard, and paste data to an Excel worksheet or similar

If you want to modify the resolution of the WF power curve, you can right-click the WAsP project object, select 'Edit project configuration| Turbine wake modelling', adjust the parameters, and recalculate the project. However, please bear in mind that this might slow-down or reduce the accuracy of future wake calculations. So you might want to reset these parameters after obtaining the WF power curve.

When using the WF power curve, you should remember that it is based on the free wind at the reference site without wake effects from operating turbines.

Read more in the help file under 'WAsP user guide| the hierarchy members| the wind farm window'

Cheers,
Morten