Could I ask about the turbine generator type and data in WAsP 9.0?

Trouble

Here is my question:
I have to use the "GE-3.6MW Offshore Series Wind Turbine" in WAsP 9.0 for calculation with my work. But I couldn't find this wind turbine generator in WAsP 9.0 program. So, where or how could I get this turbine generator type of (*.wtg) file for WAsP 9.0 using ???!!!
The detail data of GE-3.6MW Offshore Series Wind Turbine is below:
Technical Data 3.6sl
Operating data
• Rated capacity: 3,600 kW
• Cut-in wind speed: 3,5 m/s
• Cut-out wind speed: 27 m/s
• Rated wind speed: 14 m/s
Rotor
• Number of rotor blades: 3
• Rotor diameter: 111 m
• Swept area: 9677 m2
• Rotor speed (variable): 8,5 – 15,3 rpm
Tower
• Hub heights: Site dependent
Power control Active blade pitch control
Design data
IEC 61400-1 ed2: Type class S*

Thanks!!!
Hi,
I tried to download the "All WTGs (15.7 MB)" file from the website you mentioned...http://www.emd.dk/WindPRO/Downloads%20and%20Updates/
But I still couldn't insert the file into WAsP 9.0. It showed "There is a problem with the insertion". And I also couldn't open the file with the WAsP turbine editor !
Why and how to solve it? Did you meet the same problem before?!
Thanks!
Both the WindPro and WAsP programs use the file extension *.wtg for files with Wind Turbine Generator information. Unfortunately they are not the same. The WAsP WTG file is in XML format whereas the WindPro WTG is binary and usualy longer. You can open the WindPro WTG file with the WindPro program and read the information, but I don't think there is a way to concert it to WAsP format.
A few turbine manufactures have supplied ready-made WAsP WTG files for download at www.WAsP.dk/download/powercurves.aspx. If you cannot find the data for your chosen turbine, or if you want to make absolutely sure that you have the correct information, you have to contact the manufacturer.
Both the WindPro and WAsP programs use the file extension *.wtg for files with Wind Turbine Generator information. Unfortunately they are not the same. The WAsP WTG file is in XML format whereas the WindPro WTG is binary and usualy longer. You can open the WindPro WTG file with the WindPro program and read the information, but I don't think there is a way to convert it to WAsP format.
A few turbine manufactures have supplied ready-made WAsP WTG files for download at www.WAsP.dk/download/powercurves.aspx. If you cannot find data for your chosen turbine, or in the later stages of your project when precise information is a must, you have to contact the manufacturer.