Importing WAsP Map files and DXF Files - Overflow and layer-problems

Inq

When I try to import a vector map in DXF format, WAsP assigns the wrong layers to be contours/roughness/boundary lines. How do I define which is what? When I load it into the Map Editor it tells me the same thing but the menu it tells me to use is nowhere to be found. Where can I find it, or better yet, what should I do to avoid this problem?

If I try to load the same map saved in WAsP Map format, it gives me an error message stating that it "Failed to return a cloned rectangle object" and in the end "because overflow".

What does this mean?
Didn't get an answer here, but it is a weekend so. I felt I should mention that the reason for my problems was one roughness value set to 17 instead of 1, meaning it did not fall in the 0-4 roughness value range. This, coupled with the wrong name for the elevation attribute, seems to have caused the elevation curves to be interpreted as all being 5 meters.
Hi Inq,

Thanks for your post. It seems that you sorted it out and it's good of you to post back and share your fix with others.

I hope you don't mind my moving your post to the Map Editor forum: this is where we usually handle things relating to different file formats and data imports.