Temporal wind resource study with 2 measurement towers

Server

Hi All and Dear Wasp Team.

I go to try explain my trouble:

I have 2 wind measurement tower data,one of them is gathered dates from region since 3 years ago, and the other one has 7 mounths gathered in the site selected.

My question is:

How can i reach a temporal wind resource study using both datas with wasp?

Is possible with any Wasp software?

And if this is possible, can explain me how can i do?

My Best Regards ahead.
Hello,

I guess that you want to derive some corrections between the long-term regional data and the short-term site data, and then apply those to the regional data to give you long-term site data? This kind of thing is called measure-correlate-predict. There are several (even many) different ways to approach this MCP task.

Sorry to say that none of our WAsP software will currently do this for you. The WACA might be helpful in getting the data parsed and calibrated, though.

Is there any particular reason why you can't use the reference data to calculate a Wind Atlas in WAsP and then apply that to the project site?
Hi Wasp Team.
First thanks for your soon reply.

I was trying to use any Wasp tool (like LIB Interpolator,or Reference site in short-term site data in a Wasp proyect, using long-term regional data) to do that long-term site assessment, but i dont think it has been a good idea.

How do you think is the better way to obtain the long-term site assessment with WaSp and with the data of those 2 wind measurement towers?

My Best Regards ahead