Extract of Histogram at predicted site

YOCUI

Hi wasp team ,

is that the flow modelling correction of wasp was down on a sectorwise wind speed histogram level base on the measured data?
i just saw from the European atlas , it described in the application process seems the correction is made on the wind speed hitogram ,bin by bin .
if so , is there any way to extract the histogram at each site , for some cases which bimodal weilbull appeared , if can get the histogram use for aep without fiiting weibull i think the percertage of error could be lower .

Thanks in advance .
The terrain elevation-induced speedup (flow-model correction) is done in thin sectors, but the correction is essentially wind-speed independent.
If you have a bi-modal distribution in a sector, you could try to narrow the sector, for example to get a "one bump" fittable distribution in every sector (or at least in the sectors where you will have significant AEP).
Hi mark ,

thanks for your reply , yes i have try to increase the sector number try to get one bump weibull at the dominant wind direction , but even with 36 sectors it was still bimodal at the dominant wind direction , so i am wondering if can get the corrected wind speed histogram at turbine site but not the fitted weibull .is that possible to get this in wasp ?

Thanks in advance .