WAsP_Best_Practices

Kwak

Dear Team,

I was checking the latest updates of "WAsP best practices and checklist" to refresh my knowledge.

I looked through the files , which can be found in .pdf format; 2008-2009-2011-2013-2016-2018.

since 2018, there were no separte files and then I checked the contents from "46200 Planning and Development of Wind Farms. pdf" available.

the latest version was also 2020, and I checked it from the lastest version of manual "Wasp12.chm".

- according to the description: Current document describes WAsP version 12.6; last edited 2021-05-10 but we are using WAsP ver.12.07.0068.

anyhow, the content of "WAsP best practices and checklist" in the manual is very old one, and looks like contents from 2008 or earlier.

it would be helpful for me if your team actualize the contents of "WAsP best practices and checklist" in the manual or if you provide as pdf version contniuously.

BR,

Gyeogil

Hi Gyeogil, 

Thank you for your feedback. 
We really appreciate when our users share their thoughts and remarks with us. 

We are currently in the process of renewing our material and websites, so you will definitely see an updated version in the near future. 

Could you please send me the link where you downloaded the pdf file?

Best regards, 
Katerina

Hi Katerina,

(1) WAsP best practices and checklist :

i put this in google search bar and downloaded. it seems like only Feb 2016" has a link now : https://www.wasp.dk/-/media/Sites/WASP/Courses/WAsP-courses/CourseDownloadMaterial/WAsP_Best_Practices.ashx?la=da&hash=2C23DB858ABA256798712BAB79A8C1808BEB4702

but the latest one that I got is "October 2018"

(2) 46200 Planning and Development of Wind Farms:

https://orbit.dtu.dk/files/237764332/Wind_resource_assessment_using_the_WAsP_software_DTU_Wind_Energy_E_0211_.pdf

(3) WAsP manual:

in google search, only "WAsP 11 Help Facility - DTU Orbit, pdf" is availble. so I copy from the folder in C : after installed tha latest WAsP 12.

let me know if you want to have a look pdf, then I forward it directly.

looks like I cannot add any files here.

BR,

Gyeongil