Reporting / creating reports with WAT?

I find that WAT has so many functionalities to assess the TI (turbulence intensities) and the effect of sector management and many other things, which is great to fine-tune the type of wind class we want for our wind turbines, so that our project is IEC compliant and safe, or for many other options.

For the person well versed, well accustomed to WAT, it's easy to illustrate an argument, but for reporting purposes, if I want to make a case about the benefits of sector management (as an example) to my boss, having a report would be really useful. So I can produce one report with and one without sector management (or a report of Effective TI) and present it in an understandable way to someone less tech-savy, without having to show him directly on the software or in a plain txt file.

Is there any report tool integrated in WAT?

I will not claim that WAT has an integrated reporting tool, but you can select a plot or table and copy this to the Windows clipboard via Ctrl+C on the keyboard and then paste it into Excel or Word. This will copy what you currently see on the screen, so you may have to repeat with different modelling options. You can also export tables and plots via the tools under edit>export from the main menu, and some of these will iterate over turbine sites. When implementing this, I imagined that the user was writing a report for a client and just needed to insert key results from WAT. I did not attempt to automate a complete report.

• 1 year later...

Reporting or creating reports with WAT (Web Automation Tool) can be a game-changer for managing your data effectively. This tool automates the collection and presentation of data, making it easier to generate comprehensive reports. If you're juggling multiple tasks and thinking, "I need someone to do my management assignment," incorporating WAT can save you significant time and effort. It's designed to streamline processes, allowing you to focus on analysis and decision-making.