WAsP 10 on Windows 11

Hello everybody,

I migrated to Windows 11 and i am having trouble installing the WAsP 10 Licencing System.

First i got a message to disable the Memory integrity option in Windows Security/Core isolation in order to allow the driver installation. But after that the driver keeps crushing and returning a blue screen.

Any ideas how to get this to work? Any feedbacks on Windows 11?

Thanks!

Cristi

The error persists when installing the driver. 

A second error message goes like this:

Error when starting the hardlock service with parameters 1 168 577 1.

This is an internal error. For asistance, contact your administrator or the software manufacturer.

Status code: 48 5 774 577 

Hi Cristi,

I think the license system of WAsP 10 was the old one based on hardware dongles, and my guess is that the software drivers of those dongle are incompatible with Windows 11. We had reports from Windows 10 users with similar problems. Unfortunately, we no longer support WAsP 10, so my advice is to upgrade to the present WAsP version. 

Best regards,
Morten

Hi Cristi, 

I contacted our programmer who replied: Hi Morten, your advice on the forum is correct. There is nothing we can do to make it work, as far as I know. 

The drivers for the dongles were provided by the company who made the hardware dongles and there is no upgrade for modern Windows OS. Sorry. 

Best regards,
Morten