Path of the default colour palettes for resource grids

Jenny_L

Hi,

where the default color palettes should be located? I have WAsP 12.5 and it's not possible to change coloring of the resource grid results (palette gallery is empty).

According to guidelines the palette files should be located in the path '..\Wasp\Sample data\Palette files' but I my case files are in the path' C:\Program Files (x86)\WAsP\Samples\' in zipped file.

Another weird is that the button "sycronize view with virtual globe" in the spatial view window try to open the view in adobe acrobat.. How could I change this or where I would find the kml file?
Hi Jenny,
I have WAsP 12.5.8 installed too and I can open and view the Palette Gallery by navigating to Tools > Options > Resource grids > ...
The default palette files seem to be installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\WAsP\Samples\PaletteFiles.zip, but the software still points to "...\Documents\WAsP samples\Palette files" and can import files from here. The help file seems not to be updated on this point, sorry.
Finally, I have no problems synchronizing to Google Earth Pro 7.3.3.7786, which is the version I use.
Seems to me your WAsP installation is somehow not in order; have you tried to reinstall the software?
Best regards,
Niels