Windfarm overview window export (WAT)

Hi there,

I have prepared the data for a windfarm analysis (.wat file) from WEng3.1 and loaded it into WAT.

The interface shows me two tabs of results: the "Reports for selected site" and the "Windfarm overview".

The site has 189 turbines and I'd like to export the overall result shown in the Windfarm Flow Conditions interface.

However, there is nowhere I can select the info, of "left-click" somewhere to export that information.

Can someone give me a clue on how to export all those parameters (V50, Vave, shear, flow inclination angle, I15, Ieff)?

Thanks in advance for your help.

All the best,
Marcos.
Hi Marcos,

There is no export to file option for the 'Windfarm overview' results, but you can copy text to clipboard and then paste it into another program. This is done by clicking somewhere in the table you want to copy and then press Ctrl+C on the keyboard. The columns are separated by TAB characters, which works well with MS Excel. In MS Word the imported data will first appear as text, but you can select all of it and then convert it by selecting 'Insert>Table>Convert Text To Table...' and remember to set a checkmark at 'Seperate Text as TABS'.

Cheers,
Morten