How to change the units?

Dear WASP comunity,

is it possible to change the unit from MWh into kWh in the report view? For example the script is showing for the Net Aep:

Builder.InsertClosedTableDataHeaderRowElement "Net AEP [" & DataFormatting.GetAepUnits(MaxPower) & "]"
Builder.InsertClosedTableDataElement DataFormatting.FormatAep(UnstructuredTurbineSiteGroup.SummaryResults.AepSumOfSectorsNet.Total, False, MaxPower)
Builder.InsertClosedTableDataElement DataFormatting.FormatAep(UnstructuredTurbineSiteGroup.SummaryResults.AepSumOfSectorsNet.Mean, False, MaxPower)
Builder.InsertClosedTableDataElement DataFormatting.FormatAep(UnstructuredTurbineSiteGroup.SummaryResults.AepSumOfSectorsNet.Minimum, False, MaxPower)
Builder.InsertClosedTableDataElement DataFormatting.FormatAep(UnstructuredTurbineSiteGroup.SummaryResults.AepSumOfSectorsNet.Maximum, False, MaxPower)
Builder.EndTableRowElement

I guess MWh is a kind of a standard unit for Wasp. Do you have an idea? I will appreciate it.

Best,
Windmueller
Hi Windmueller,

for Excel, one could simply make a new column and multiply by 1000, or use a VBscript to do so.

For e.g. HTML, I am not sure if one can alter the value of GetAepUnits; thus one could multiply by 1000 in the script/code as you paste above.

Perhaps Duncan can confirm.
Cheers,
--Mark