Registration problem: No wmi

I got a problem registrating WAsP 11 (newest Version).
The error message is:
"Sorry. The licence registration was not successful.
No wmi."

Because it might help - some background information: I encounterd some weird problems before: WAsP wouldn't open itself properly - it would start the programm but wouldn't show me the window at all. Reinstalling didn't fix it either. So I cleared all WAsP related Registry entrys, which would leave me with this registration error while installing. Reintegrating all Registry entrys left me with both errors.
This first error might have occured because I opted to save my work while closing WAsP in crashed condition.
I don't know what to do and if there is a simple solution to this (which I can't find) I would really like not to reinstall Windows.

Is this a known error? Did I destroy sth. in my system?
I am thankful for every help/advice!

E: mb I should add: I got Windows 7 (64bit) and a file for registration
Hello again,

The message "No WMI" when you try to register the licence is happening because the licence system can't talk to the WMI : the Windows Management Instrumentation. Some (only a few) users have problems because this WMI has been disabled by SysAdmins for security reasons.

If it's been working OK before, and you've not made any settings, I wonder if it's worth trying simply to restart the computer. Have you done that?
Hello again
First of all thanks for your dedication posting that late in the evening =)
Yeah of course I was restarting my computer like a hundred times :o.
I don't know shit about wmi and it was not succesful to google it and do some stuff which was suggested - so I think I gotta reinstall windows :/
Fun fact: In the repository of wmi are always 3 files called mapping1.map, mapping2.map and mapping3.map which get renewed after every attempt to register wasp

Thanks for the help =)
Hello,

I don't know if re-installing windows is necessary, but it might well be the best thing to try. On Windows 7, a full OS-reinstall is almost never necessary.

I must say that in 15 years of WAsP for Windows, it's never happened that a problem with WAsP has made an OS re-installation necessary. I expect that if something broke in Windows, then this caused the problem with WAsP, rather than the other way around. At least I sincerely hope so.

You've tried some fixes already. WMI is a bit of a mystery to me too, to be honest. If you fire up Services, you'll see Windows Management Instrumentation listed there. Is that running ("started") and is everything OK?

Sorry I can't offer any more useful help. An upcoming update to the WAsP licencing system will probably make WMI access unnecessary, but it will take a while to get ready for release. In any case, your PC problems might be more complex.
Well I am pretty sure my mistake was to try to save my work while wasp was originally crashed (thou it asked if I wanted to save). After that I wasn't able to properly open WAsP and then I seemed to have destroyed something in my Registry which I also seem to be unable to recover even with a back up registry ...
I dont have any other problems thou.
Do you mean services in the task manager? I only have a service called WmiApSrv which is terminated but Winmgmt is started. Wmi is generally working thou but WmiDiag shows some/many problems. I dont have a clue what the report should tell me exactly thou.
Meh :/ I am slowly getting a bit mad.
I reinstalled Windows and now I get the error message:
"Sorry. The licence registration was not successful.
Licence registration limit exceeded."
I only registered it once successfully but endless trys with errors. What can I do now?
Oh well my machine id changed :o