measure correlate predict : How to manage many missing data?

Dear Niels and the WAsP team,

I post this message here because I think it may interest other people.

I am trying to make a measure correlate predict analysis between a mast where I miss several months of data over a 2 years period and a reference mast for which I have all the measurements during these two years.

My aim is to generate the missing dates of the first mast by correlating the data I have with the reference mast.

My main problem now is to order the data so that I can have side by side on an excel sheet for instance the measurements from both masts for each time of measurement.

Is there a way in WAsP Climate Analyst to generate a file where missing measurements are highlighted (in an Excel or word file) so that it is easier to notice where exactly the missing records are? Otherwise I would have to go through both files, highlight myself wherever I have a missing record and put side by side the corresponding measurements for each time step. This would take ages.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards

Serge
  • 1 month later...
Hi,

for the first problem you can use a "custom sort", it can usually be found under "Sort" menu, this will allow you to sort all your data based on the specified columns.

About highlighting the missing data, you could try "Conditional formatting".
This will work if you actually have some value to work on, you can set rules to apply to those data you want highlight.

Please let me know if this is of any help.

Alberto