#1 2020-05-11 16:33:17

Madalena Ferreira

No Values

Hi everyone!

So I'm trying to import my roughness shapefile into Map Editor and it always gives a message that there are lines with missing or invalid values. I originally was using my roughness file in polygon but because of left and right values I converted it to polylines. At first instant, I thought that the problem had to do with the values being in meters and
consequently in decimal cases, so I convert them to centimeters but the problem continues.

The thing is, I actually have the same problem with the altimetry one, it shows the exact message. I checked both shapefiles and I'm sure that every line has its value.

I'm new to the WAsP software so I can't really know/tell what I'm doing wrong despite having read and searching a lot about its features.

If you could give me some enlightenment it would be great.
Thanks in advance for your help.

#2 2020-05-17 14:22:26

Ole Rathmann
Dr.

Re: No Values

Hi Madelena Ferreira, sorry about your problems with the roughness shape-file input.
I cannot tell right away what is wrong - I would need to have your problematic shape-file to look at. So, could you please send me the shape-file? Just use my e-mail address olra@dtu.dk.

Ole Rathmann

#3 2020-05-18 11:20:56

Madalena Ferreira

Re: No Values

Hello.

Thank you for your disponibility.
But after checking everything about the shapefile I came to the conclusion that it had to do with the type of the fields that had the values.

Best wishes
Madalena Ferreira

Board footer